Monday, January 24, 2011

Inception

This is the genesis of a blog called Client-Side Scripting.  Its aim is to provide web developers and anyone else who may be interested with some of the best and most interesting client-side scripting techniques.  It will not be devoted solely to Javascript, although much of its content will probably be in that vein.

I am interested in HTML5, SVG, CSS3, Javascript, UI Design, and layout techniques.  If something really good comes along, I will probably be interested in that as well.  So let's get going and start up some nice conversations and get some good information disseminated.

I will always endeavor to answer any comments that solicit such. However, I may not respond to angry or negative comments, as I am not interested in arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment